Secure Volume Discounts and Pay Only for the Capacity That You Use
Take advantage of our innovative purchasing model that optimizes accounting for cloud software with volume discounts based on your future software needs while avoiding the costs of unused capacity. Customized, flexible deployment schedules are tailor-made to match costs to your available operational budget.
How It Works:
- Central purchases your current and future software subscription requirements today, securing the maximum volume discount available.
- We deliver the software to you through a financial model that allows you to convert cloud subscription OpEx to CapEx, moving operating expense to interest and amortization expenses below the EBITDA earnings line.
- Each transaction structure is custom designed to lock in the maximum available volume purchase discount from the software vendor.
- Provides the benefits of CapEx treatment of subscription OpEx expense.
- Eliminates negative impact to earnings from OpEx-heavy software subscriptions.
- Results in improvements to key performance measurements and leverage ratios for reporting to investors and stakeholders.
Central Technology Services provides innovative, customized financial solutions that remove budgetary barriers from software and hardware purchases. We partner with more than 40 top enterprise technology companies, including 8 of the top 10 Global 100 software leaders and have structured over a billion dollars in transactions over the last 20 years.
Central Technology Services
1400 Cornwall Rd, Suite 5
Oakville, ON L6J 7W5
T: 905 829 9480
One Rockefeller Plaza, 11th floor
New York, NY 10020
The Broadgate Tower
20 Primrose St., 12th Fl.