Volume Software Subscription Licensing On Demand with up to 30% or More Reduction to Your First Year Operating Expenses
Eliminate the financial barriers associated with volume software subscription transactions and take full advantage of available vendor discounts. Central’s innovative software subscription model delivers volume discount rates based on your company’s future needs, while matching subscription costs to your planned use of the software and available operating budgets.
How It Works:
- Central commits to a subscription for your current and future software requirements today, allowing us to immediately capture volume discounts on your behalf.
- Customize your deployment schedule to defer subscription fees and align them with your actual usage of the software and available budget.
- Roll-out dates can be adjusted if your deployment or planned usage changes.
- Each transaction structure is custom developed to capture the maximum vendor volume purchase discount.
- Allows you to better match your software subscription OpEx costs to your roll out plan over time.
- Typically delivers substantial cost reductions to first year OpEx by deferring operating expenses until actual deployment and usage of the software.
- Helps align costs with revenues and project deliverables.
Central Technology Services provides innovative, customized financial solutions that remove budgetary barriers from software and hardware purchases. We partner with more than 40 top enterprise technology companies, including 8 of the top 10 Global 100 software leaders and have structured over a billion dollars in transactions over the last 20 years.
Central Technology Services
1400 Cornwall Rd, Suite 5
Oakville, ON L6J 7W5
T: 905 829 9480
One Rockefeller Plaza, 11th floor
New York, NY 10020
The Broadgate Tower
20 Primrose St., 12th Fl.